Gould Intelligent is seeking an Office Administrator for a long term contract, possible contract to hire. This is a 20 hr/wk position. Work will be performed partially remotely, partially on site in downtown Phoenix. Initial one to two months will be all on site during training period.
Job duties include:
- Assisting with the processing of online and paper applications
- Ensuring application compliance with statutes
- Fingerprinting and performing background checks and keeping applicants updated of the status of their application
- Responding to public inquiries
- Logging fees and receipts
- Preparing board meeting materials and minutes. Attending and assisting with board meetings.
- Ordering office supplies
Candidate must have prior work experience preferably in an office setting period. Must be
adaptable, learn quickly, be able to multitask and take direction, be able to take ownership of tasks, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must have good customer service skills including good phone and writing skills.
Must be eligible to work for any U.S. employer without sponsorship (no corp. to corp./or third parties), currently be in Arizona, and be able to pass relevant background screen. Pay range is $17 - $20/hour. Email Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job ID# AZ OT0124.